Thursday, May 23, 2013

End of Year Reflection


Sociology has made me think more about society. I never thought that society was so vast and complex. Sociology also made me see how societies and people interact. I knew people and societies interacted but I never thought they interacted all the time and that there are many different processes of interaction. Sociology is not very interesting, especially when compared with psychology, but I learned things that I may have not without this class. The articles helped me remember the subjects we learned in class but I did not like how, when we made a presentation about a chapter we still had to write an article. I would have liked to watch more documentaries or take some sort of sociological test like we did in psychology. In psychology we took fun psychological/brain tests, I would have liked to take fun tests like that but sociology based. Sociology is not a fun subject to learn but if we had more activities like last semester, it could have been more fun than it was. I felt I learned a bunch of cool facts, like the age of the youngest mom is five. Sociology taught me to endure classes that were boring because it did not interest me. I was glad to have taken the class though, so I know what I like and what I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment